Certain skin concerns require more than a simple exfoliating scrub. However, just because your skin needs a bit of extra attention doesn’t mean we have to deviate from natural care. At Posh, we offer a PRP Microneedling Facial using our SkinPen® system. This device creates micro-trauma in your skin while nourishing it with a concentration of your own plasma. This process replenishes your skin, rejuvenating your look over time. Schedule an appointment at our Reno, Nevada office to learn more today.
What is a PRP Microneedling Facial
PRP Microneedling Facials are specialty treatments that encourage your skin to heal itself. At Posh, we perform these treatments using our SkinPen® device. This device uses micro-needles to puncture the skin and induce the wound-healing process. PRP is added into the mix for faster results.
What Does It Address?
A SkinPen® + PRP treatment provides several benefits, it:
- Decreases the look of large pores.
- Evens out the tone of the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of spider veins and broken capillaries.
- Improves the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Gives the skin a smoother and firmer texture.
- Decreases acne scars.
- Provides the skin with a fresh glow.
- Lightens sun spots.
How Does The PRP Microneedling Facial Work?
The treatment entails drawing a blood sample. Once drawn, this blood is placed into a centrifuge separating the plasma from the red and white blood cells. Plasma contains a high concentration of stem cells and growth factors to help stimulate collagen and elastin production for youthful-looking skin. The PRP is infused into the SkinPen® microneedles to nourish your skin and enhance natural healing during the microneedling process.
What Can I Expect?
SkinPen® results have been graded based on the G.Lemperle Wrinkle Assessment Scale, the Clinician’s Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (CGAIS), and the Subject Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (GAIS). The research is clear.
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their fine lines and wrinkles looked at one-month post-treatment.
- 80% of patients said they noticed an improvement in acne scars in the treated area at one-month post-treatment.
- 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen treatment to family and friends at one-month post-treatment.
Schedule PRP Microneedling Facial Treatments in Reno, Nevada
Improve the look and feel of your skin with our advanced PRP Microneedling Facial treatments. These treatments stimulate your natural collagen production and enhance the beauty of your skin. Learn more about this treatment by filling out the form below or calling our office at (775) 826-7674.